Trainer ZILUBAG Knot&Stitch
Ergonomic platform with two hooks and artificial leather for practicing basic surgical skills.
The exclusive ZILUBAG Knot&Stitch simulator is designed for practicing surgical skills.
It is an ergonomic platform with two hooks and artificial skin for practicing the following basic surgical skills:
- stitching of fabrics;
- tying knots on the surface and in hard-to-reach places;
- the imposition of various types of seams;
- make cuts.
- The faux leather on the platform is made of leather-like silicone.
- One hook is designed to work out tying knots on the surface, the other - for hard-to-reach places.
Composition of the skin: epidermis subcutaneous adipose tissue first fascial layer reinforced epidermal layer provides realistic suture resistance and resistance to thread breakage when knots are tightened.
The simulator is ideal for practicing skills with students.
The package includes:
- Scalpel - 1 piece
- Needle holder - 1 pc.
- Anatomical tweezers - 1 pc.
- Suture material - 3 pcs.
- Surgical scissors - 1 pc.